Brazilian Family Hammock Bossanova Champagne
The luxurious family hammock BOSSANOVA in champagne, made of organic cotton, is extra-large, soft and comfortable.
Because of a special diagonal stretch weaving technique, the BOSSANOVA hugs your body’s contours perfectly. The decorative fringe and macramé trim are typical for Brazilian hammocks. The large number of suspension cords ensures optimal weight distribution and excellent comfort. The organic cotton is soft to the touch and yet easy to clean.
When you purchase a BOSSANOVA, you’re not only doing something good for yourself, but also for Brazilian street children!
LA SIESTA supports the project “Dito Escolinha” in the Brazilian city of Fortaleza. For each BOSSANOVA sold, LA SIESTA donates 5€ to the German charity “Tor zur Hoffnung (=Gateway to Hope) which provides Dito’s beach soccer academy with training equipment, learning aids and much more.
- Bed width : 180 cm (5 ft 11 in)
- Total length : 400 cm (13 ft 1 in)
- Cloth length : 260 cm (8 ft 6 in)
- Required minimum distance : 360 cm (11 ft 10 in)
- Carrying capacity : 200 kg (440 lbs)
- Country of origin : Brazil
- Material description : 100 % hard-wearing and fuzz-free cotton from organic cotton production, complies with EU regulation EEC 834/2007