Velvety and dense, the pure glacial mud is sustainably hand carved from the riverbeds and enriched with a proprietary combination of wild organic herbs and flowers indigenous to the Pacific Northwest. Chosen for their softening andmoisturizing properties, these botanicals add a lovely scent ,too.
Relax and detoxify with the Lavender- Peppermint mud. This facial mask leaves your skin supple, glowing and smelling fresh.
This mud mask is made with mineral-rich and pure glacial clay. It is sustainably hand-carved from the remote waters of the Copper River Delta in Alaska and enriched with a combination of certified organic and wildcrafted botanical extracts from the Pacific Northwest. Mask offers moisturizing, skin-softening, anti-aging and immunoprotective properties. Gentle and balanced for all skin types.
- Made in USA: Alaska
- Packaging materials: PETG recyclable jar and 100% recyclable paperboard
- Complete Ingredients: Alaska glacial mud, purified water, glycerin*, emulsifying wax nf*, natural kaolin, safflower seed oil**, vitamin b5, glyceryl stearate se*, extracts of yarrow**, horsetail**, elderflower**, blueberry**, cranberry** and kelp***; vitamin e, natural xanthan gum, bisabolol*, steam-distilled essential oils (depending on type)**^, preservatives of 1,2 hexanediol*, caprylyl glycol*, tropolone*. ( * = Plant-derived / ** = Certified organic / *** = Wild-crafted)
- Active Ingredients: Glacial clay and silt - exfoliating and detoxifying natural deposit with more than 60 nourishing major and trace elements, including Mg, Cu, Z, S, Ag, Si, Ca, Na, K and Fe that promote anti-aging, help skin hold moisture and form collagen resulting in radiant skin. Certified organic and wildcrafted botanical extracts including kelp, nettle, horsetail, elderflower, yarrow,cranberry, blueberry and vitamins e and b5
- Wild & certified organic ingredients. No synthetic fragrances, colors or fillers. No propylene glycol, no pthalates and paraben-free. No animal by-products or testing
- More than 60 nourishing major and trace elements promote healthy skin cell regeneration
- For all skin types
- Detoxifies, exfoliates, and softens skin
- Apply a thin layer of mud with facial brush or fingers. Allow 15 minutes to dry. Rinse with a wash cloth and warm water
- Use once per week for normal-dry skin and up to 4 times per week for oily skin
- Human-tested, allergy-free, does not cause irritation
- Dimensions: 2.5"x2.5"x2.5"
- Fluid Content: 75mL