Organic Double Hammock Copa Samurai Blue
This high-quality double hammock is made from pure organic cotton. It unites traditional Brazilian craftsmanship with quality and exceptional comfort.
COPA is our tribute to Brazil and soccer – and it is available in four selected team colors.
Samurai blue is a cool oasis in the color of the national team of Japan, the “Land of Smiles”.
Because of a diagonal stretch weaving technique, the COPA hugs the body. The decorative fringe and macrame´ trim are typical for Brazilian hammocks. The large number of suspension cords ensures optimal weight distribution and excellent comfort. The organic cotton is soft to the touch and yet easy to clean.
When you purchase a COPA, you’re not only doing something good for yourself, but also for Brazilian street children. LA SIESTA supports the project “Dito Escolinha” in the Brazilian city of Fortaleza. For each COPA sold, LA SIESTA donates 5€ to the German charity “Tor zur Hoffnung” (=Gateway to Hope) which provides Dito’s beach soccer academy with training equipment, learning aids and much more.
- Bed width : 160 cm (5 ft 3 in)
- Total length : 350 cm (11 ft 6 in)
- Cloth length : 230 cm (7 ft 7 in)
- Required minimum distance : 310 cm (10 ft 2 in)
- Carrying capacity : 160 kg (355 lbs)
- Country of origin : Brazil
- Material description : 100 % hard-wearing and fuzz-free cotton from organic cotton production, complies with EU regulation EEC 834/2007